#sketchyourwindow for everyone !
- N°4, Nov. 8, 2020 – Click Here
- N°3, Aug 25, 2020 – Click Here
- N°2 , May 26, 2020. Click here to read it.
We are the french supporter of « the Landscape through my window » project launch by the Institut del Paisaje from the Universitad Catolica de Corboda in Argentina. Gabrielle Thierry is invited to be member of the international jury. The number of participants is 412 from 31 countries. A first selection of 50 landscapes from a window will be done end of may.
Info + on Facebook ou Instagram #institutodelpaisajeucc
- Thanks to Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, International architects urbanists and designers Cie from New-York, to share with us the windows’views drawings from their coworkers « to stay connected during these challenging and uncertain times ». @skidmoreowingsmerrill
They talk about us
« Après un mois de confinement, la fenêtre est devenue notre ouverture sur le monde – Vitale pour respirer et profiter de la lumière – Alors pourquoi de pas immortaliser ce moment ? » Agnès Soubiran, France Inter, News mag 7h, 14 April,14 2020
« Artists have an essential role. These are the artists who occupy us today: those who make music, those who write books and those who suggest drawing while looking out the window … »
Confinement Challenge by France3 French TV Channel, #sketchyourwindoaw – #dessinetafenetre on the interactive map which indicates the positive initiatives & original ideas.
- S’ArtMuser puts in its quarantine activities portfolio our projet « An idea for the whole familly! », Click here to read #dessinetafenetre
- « Sketch your winow », the inspiration’s source of the pedagogic project « Imagine… through your window » (Paris Academy)
- The Popular University of Poissy proposes « Sketch your window » to its public and students. Our proposition to do a conference on « The window in art and during our quarantine » has been retained (This conference is offered in French or English in September, 2020).
« We live better with Art», museums propositions
- Some windows opened on the Brittany by the Contemporary Art Friends Association of Vannes Museums and in its letter « Parenthère culture n°2 » (in french)
- Windows ou Portholes? The Museum of Batellerie the city of Conflans-Sainte-Honorine proposes #sketchyourwindow to their friends ans visitors.
- Thanks to the Nogent’s Museum de share its new Challenge « I draw what I see from my window« . A nice way to discover the city’s secret places.
Publishing & Exhibition Project
- Fondation Ipsen, placed under the aegis of Fondation de France, invited us to integrate a selection of our drawings #sketchyourwindow to their book on project « Let’s leave a trace « . This free book will be distributed to libraries, schools, retirement homes, prisons, hospitals, associations, etc.
They cover our initiative
« The good idea to stay busy during quarantine«
« You don’t know how to pass the time in confinement? Why not develop an artistic talent? Whether you already have this talent or don’t yet know it, go to www.sketchyourwindow.org. In confinement, everything we see from the outside world goes through our windows. A painter therefore had the good idea to gather us around drawings of windows, gardens, courtyards. On this website, find drawings posted by many Internet users and post your work! »
« Memory through art »
- « We like, we support » – The French Souvenir Ass., Mai,4, 2020
Seungbin Jeong’s video, working on #sketchyourwindow
Seungbin Jeong is an artist living in Seoul-Korea. He shares with us a video of this special moment sketching and painting the view trough his window. Take your time, a pencil and let’s follow him
- Sarah from Chartres in France, sent us the Colibri she draw on the wall, in front of her window. It is so great !
Timelapse de Keith
« A windy day » , première animation de Keith, @kiss.ac VisibilitéPublier101 révisionsSlug d’URL
La dernière partie de l’URL. Lire à propos des permaliens(ouvre un nouvel onglet)
Voir la pagehttps://dessinetafenetre.org/presse-medias(ouvre un nouvel onglet)Autoriser les commentairesModèle :Page parente :Ordre